You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, when folks of all backgrounds dress in shamrock-colored shades and raise pints in celebration. When Irish eyes are smiling, it may well mean they’ve just eaten something delicious! Don your green and honor St. Patrick this minty, cheesecakey, protein packed treat.
– ¾ cup Fiber One 80 Cal Chocolate Cereal
– 1 cup Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
– 2 scoops Vanilla Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein
– Splash of Almond Milk (Unsweetened Vanilla – 30 cals)
– ½ tsp mint extract
– a few drops of green food coloring (optional)
Crush cereal and line bottom of 2 small dishes. In a mixing bowl, combine Greek Yogurt, Ultimate Muscle Protein, Almond Milk and mint extract. Mix thoroughly. Add a few drops of green food coloring. Layer creamy mixture on top of chocolate cereal. Grab a spoon and dig in! I bet you a pot of Leprechaun gold that you will be licking the dish when you are finished!
Makes 2 servings
Fat: 4 g
Carbs: 22 g
Fiber: 6 g
Protein: 29 g