10 pieces of Ezekiel Bread, thawed
4 scoops Beverly Chocolate Ultimate Muscle Protein
1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup Truvia
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 tsp peppermint oil
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (60% or higher)
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, UMP, water, truvia, cinnamon, peppermint and vanilla together. Then add Chocolate chips.
3) Tear the Ezekiel bread into bite size pieces and add to the mixture. Toss and let it marinate for a few minutes so the bread can soak up all that goodness.
4) Spray an 8X8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
5) Place the gooey goodness in the dish.
6) Bake for 40 minutes uncovered. Or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow it to cool a bit before serving or if you can’t wait, burn your tongue like me.
7) Take it to the face!!
Approx: 9 Servings
Protein: 20 g
Carbs: 21 g
Fat: 5 g
protein powder recipe