4 scoops Vanilla Beverly Ultimate Muscle Protein (UMP)
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup Truvia
1/2 cup Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (70% or higher cacao) – Optional
2T unsweetened cocoa
1. Combine almond butter, truvia, pancake syrup, salt, vanilla and cocoa in a bowl and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
2. Add Ump and mix together well. Elbow grease required. You may need to add
3. Mix in 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips if you would like. I love it both ways.
4. Put bowl in fridge until dough is easier to roll into balls. (This time will totally vary depending on how runny your almond butter is. If after an hour or two the dough is still way too sticky to roll into a ball, try adding a bit more UMP.)
5. Roll dough into 1″ – 1 1/2″ balls and be prepared to lick your fingers. Place on wax paper lined plate.
Calculated with chocolate chips