One of my favorite delt moves is the across body delt pulls also known as the Bow and Arrow Exercise.
So this is where you’re going to channel your inner “Archer”…so if you have drawn a bow before…one arm is going to be straight out of front…you’re going to take your bow string and you’re pulling back across your body.
That’s where the name comes from.
So you’re going to be pulling across your body with either a weight or a band.
Completing the Exercise:
– Grab a pair of dumbbells with an overhand grip (or hold or anchor a resistance band) and stand with your feet together.
– Brace your abs in tight and extend your arms out in front of your chest, palms facing in.
– Pull your shoulders down and back and keep them there during the entire movement.
– Bend your left elbow and pull your arm behind you (as if aiming a bow and arrow).
– Imagine that you’re squeezing a lemon between your shoulder blades.
– Extend your left arm and bend and pull your right arm back.
– That’s one rep.
Across Body Delt Pulls | DB Bow and Arrow Exercise
Fit Body Fitness Model Hyla Conrad demonstrates cross body delt pulls. This shoulder exercise is great for targeting the delts.