Make This Right Now! A Moist, Gooey & Healthy Chocolate Chip Protein Banana Bread that's healthy good!
Go ahead, eat this protein banana bread for breakfast, it's healthy! Oh yeah, tasty too!! This healthy recipe is full of the same yummy warm gooey flavor as regular banana bread but with a recipe that's just 210 calories for two whole muffins. Oh yeah, there's no refined flour or sugar! Did I mention easy to make?
Protein Banana Bread Recipe Ingredients:
1 scoop Beverly Ultimate Muscle Protein (UMP)
1/2 Cup Quick Oats (dry)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp Salt
1 TBSP Truvia or Splenda (optional)
1/2 Banana (mashed)
1/4 Cup Water
1/4 tsp Vanilla
1 TBSP (15 g) Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Combine Ultimate Muscle Protein, dry oats, sweetener, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Fold in wet ingredients.
- You may need to adjust the amount of water depending on the thickness of your batter.
- Add in mini chocolate chips and stir thoroughly.
- Bake in a cupcake pan or small loaf pan, either using cupcake holders or spraying with a nonstick spray like Pam.
- Fill each cupcake opening 2/3 of the way.
- Bake at 380 degrees for 10-14 minutes (Shorter for muffins or longer for a loaf).
- Check periodically to be sure they do not overcook!
- Baking is done when the top turns a light golden brown.
Makes 2 Muffins or 1 Small Loaf
Recipe Nutrition Facts:
Per 2 Muffins / 1 Loaf
Protein: 13 g
Carbs: 30 g
Fiber: 5 g
Fat: 4.5 g