Upward Delt Pulse Exercise Demonstration is a variation on a shoulder press that focuses on your shoulder muscles.
This exercise focuses on your shoulders and targets all sides of your deltoids, as well as your triceps.
- Start standing with feet hip-width apart, slight bend in the knees.
- Bend your elbows 90 degrees, and bring them up in line with your shoulders, elbows and fists about 4-5 inches apart. Use weights if your strength allows.
- Palms face toward each other and elbows in front of your shoulders
- Press your arms up overhead as your straighten your elbows slightly and your forearms slide up parallel parallel with the wall and your body. (much like a piston moving upwards keeping your forearms straight up and down)
- Bring your elbows back down to shoulder height.
External Delt Rotations