Keywords: Fitness Program, Fitness Program for women
Start your Fitness Program for Women NOW!
How many times have you “been on a diet” or tried to find the perfect fitness program? Everywhere we turn these days – TV, online, in magazines – we see a “secret tip” that will make the fat melt away. Promises of the fit body of your dreams in just 5 easy steps! Six pack abs in just minutes a day! With such an overload of over marketed information it is nearly impossible to make sense of it all or to figure out what is best for you and your body.
“On a diet” is a ludicrous phrase that refers to a finite amount of time. Something that will end and you will get to go back to your old habits that put you where you are in the first place. While “on your diet”, you make yourself miserable in order to lose weight at all costs – too little calories, too little real food and too much cardio. Those things may initially get you a few sizes smaller, they may even get you into the bikini of your dreams, but if you have not incorporated a solid fitness program with the right principles into your life that can take you through every day clean eating and healthy living, then you are bound to gain back everything you have lost and you are right back to where you were before you began your fitness program. Sound familiar? Unfortunately it happens all too often.
In this article I’m going to provide you with a starter kit and a fitness program for women to take you to your new “fit body”. It’s more than just a new diet or workout plan – it is a balanced fitness program for women specifically. There are 5 pillars to my fitness plan that encompass all parts of your physical well-being. Leave any one of these elements out and you will be off balance and your long term fitness results will suffer. It is going to take persistence. You are going to have to change those habits that have been holding you back from being the best “YOU” possible. Let me help you get started right now with my Fit Body Fitness Program for Women!
Fit Body Fitness Program 5 Pillars
2nd Fitness Program Pillar: Nutrition & Supplements
A well-rounded nutrition plan that includes tons of high nutrient foods is absolutely key to a great fitness program. You should not feel like you are on a diet, but rather that you are working with your body and supplying it essential fuel for your active life. FOOD IS GOOD. When you are eating high quality food, you get to eat a lot of it! You want to stick with wholesome foods that replenish and strengthen you.
Small changes can make a big difference! Here are some tips to get you moving in the right direction…
1. If you are only eating 2-3 times per day, the most important thing you can do to begin your fitness program for women is add at least one additional meal or snack each day. Your goal is to nourish your body 4-5 times each day by the end of one month.
2. Cut down on and eventually cut out junk foods.
3. Try to include a protein source from the list below in each of your meals.
4. Combine your protein with one from the complex carbohydrate list in 1 or 2 of your meals.
5. Combine your protein with one of the healthy fats (but no complex carbohydrates in another 1 or 2 meals. A protein shake and handful of nuts makes an excellent snack.
6. Love your veggies! Vegetables that are steamed, grilled or raw will be completely unlimited; you should eat them as often as possible (with any or all of your meals). You may also include fruit 1-2 times per day as well!
Here’s a good list of food to choose from to get you started:
• Lean Proteins (with every meal or snack): whole eggs, egg whites, chicken breast, turkey breast, seafood, cottage cheese, plain Greek yogurt, lean beef, Ultimate Muscle Protein, Muscle Provider, etc.
• Complex Carbohydrates (1 or 2 meals per day): oatmeal, quinoa, sweet potatoes, brown rice, beans, edamame, high fiber wraps, English muffins, etc.
• Healthy Fats: avocado, almonds, cashews, natural nut butters, olive oil, coco- nut oil, flaxseed oil
FITNESS PROGRAM FOR WOMEN SUPPLEMENTS
I believe including the right supplements to support your fit body and your active lifestyle is vital to the success of your fitness program. Start with these 3 supplement basics.
• A high quality multi-vitamin is a must. I prefer FitTabs. Take 1 or 2 tablets with your first meal in the morning and again with your evening meal.
• Lean Out helps your body transport stored fat to be used for energy. It is also great for appetite control. I recommend 2 capsules, twice a day.
• Use Ultimate Muscle Protein as a meal replacement or healthy between meal snack. It’s delicious, easy to prepare, and sure to become a cornerstone of your fitness lifestyle program.
• In a hurry or on the road? Have a quick meal ready at all times by tossing 2 scoops of Ultimate Muscle Protein in a Ziploc bag, bringing a shaker bottle and a bottle of water with you.
• Looking for a healthy, high protein cure for your sweet tooth? Try my UMP Cookie recipe!
4th Fitness Program Pillar: Hydration
Of all the beverage choices you have each day, what is calorie-free, virtually cost free and essential to keeping you alive? Plain old water! Water drives basic body performance and is essential for all the systems of your body to properly function. Your fitness program should start by adding at least 2 – 16oz bottles of water per day to the amount of liquid you are already drinking. With time, you’ll want to work up to drinking at least 1⁄2 gallon of water per day. I personally drink a gallon or more each day. A great way to sneak in extra water is to have a large glass of water along with every meal you eat.