Quick, Easy, Healthy Banana Muffins, A great morning treat or any time!
Healthy Banana Muffins Recipe Ingredients:
5 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1 1/2 Cups Oats
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese (low fat)
1 Mashed Banana
3 Scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein - Vanilla
1/2 TSP Baking Powder
1 TSP Cinnamon
1 TSP Vanilla
- Comine all ingredients into a blender and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into cupcake or muffin pan using cupcake liners or custard baking pans sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 380 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Check periodically to be sure they do not overcook!
- Muffins are done when the top turns a light golden brown.
- Do the toothpick test, insert a toothpick in the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, they’re done!!
Makes 6 Muffins
Recipe Nutrition Facts:
Protein: 19 g
Carbs: 21 g
Fiber: 3 g
Fat: 4 g