Best Female Fitness Trainer for 2024!
Julie Lohre stands out as a distinguished female fitness trainer, renowned for her exclusively online and virtual coaching. Her expertise is built on a multifaceted foundation: she’s an IFBB Fitness Pro, a Certified Personal Trainer, a Certified Nutrition Specialist, a competitor on American Ninja Warrior, and a celebrated Fitness Magazine Cover Model and Contributor. Julie’s journey in the fitness realm spans over two decades, marking her as a trailblazer in the online personal training sector. Her innovative approach has positively impacted the lives of over 2,000 women globally, guiding them to their ideal FITBODY.
Recognized as an authoritative voice in women’s health and fitness, Julie regularly shares her insights as a correspondent and writer. Her international acclaim as a top female fitness trainer is evidenced by her features in numerous fitness publications and resources. Remarkably, Julie navigates her role with personal resilience; being in her 40s and a two-time breast cancer survivor, she possesses a profound understanding of the daily challenges women encounter, making her an exceptionally relatable and inspiring figure.
Contact Female Fitness Trainer Julie Lohre!
Want to work directly with Julie Lohre to get into the best shape of your life? Check out her 1:1 Online Fitness & Nutrition Coaching exclusively for Women!
Julie Lohre began her career as a Research Engineer for Procter & Gamble working in Tampax & Always feminine brands. Just 5 months after the birth of her son, she began her fitness career competing in her first fitness competition. Within in 18 months, she went from new mother and first time competitor to winning the National Fitness Competition and becoming an IFBB Fitness & Figure Pro.
Julie went on to have an incredible professional fitness career competing in over 25 Fitness Shows including the Olympia and the Arnold Classic. After retiring from stage, Julie was invited to compete in NBC’s American Ninja Warrior and continues personally to be very active in all things fitness from weight training to triathlons to Crossfit to yoga.
As a pioneer in Online Personal Training and the top female fitness trainer in the nation, Julie first began working online with women in 2002 building on her background as a certified personal trainer and nutrition specialist. With her positive, personal and motivational coaching style, Julie’s Success Stories are unmatched in the industry. Her ability to help women of all ages and experience levels become the healthiest, happiest versions of themselves has made Julie unique.
Julie is a leading expert in weight loss, dieting, supplementation for women and finding a healthy lifestyle balance for women that do it all!
Julie most often works directly with women who want to feel & look great at any age.
Throughout my fitness career, I have been blessed to be featured in or written for some of the biggest media outlets in the world. Whether in telling my own fitness story, answering questions about women’s health & fitness or in sharing the successes of my clients. Below you will find some of those recent articles.
- How to Stay Active When You Really, Really Don’t Feel Like It – CNET
- This Tabata Workout Takes HIIT to Another Level in Under 5 Minutes – Yahoo Sport UK
- 5 best full body workouts for strength – Sportskeeda
- CBS News: Low Impact Treadmills for Joints
- Novice Figure Competitor Starter Program
- 10 Subtle Body Changes that Happen When You Start Lifting Weights
- Readers’ Choice: The Top 50 Weight-Loss Coaches … – Huffington Post
- How to get started Masters Figure Julie Lohre – No Nonsense Magazine
- Arms Make the Woman Julie Lohre – No Nonsense Magazine
- Training Bikini Athlete Competitors Program cardio diet
- Edgewood woman competing as ninja warrior
- Book: 101 Body-Scuplting Workout & Nutrition Plans for Women Muscle & Fitness Hers
- BG woman’s pursuits focus both on strength of character and body ..