A favorite protein powder recipe for fall...or any time of year!
Every year, from August-ish thru Late November the same thing occurs. Pumpkin Mania takes over the USA.
I mean, if you're on social media, walking into a Starbucks or Target, etc...you're bombarded! Pumpkin chunked if you will. I have seen craziness taken to the level of Pumpkin scented hair spray! Seriously...google it!
I’m shouldn't judge, especially because one of my favorite things is pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie. And I C-R-A-V-E it during this time of year. No matter your vice, it's all good. The whole fall craze boils down to one thing for us crazy Americans. Pumpkin = Fall.
While "pumpkin fever" any other time of year may seem weird, for me this recipe should be considered year round. It's special yes and it can certainly work as a healthy option instead of the traditional pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, but in my opinion, this sweet treat deserves year round culinary consumption freedom.
Anyhow…if you see this recipe outside of "pumpkin season" give it a go anyhow. I won't judge.
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe Ingredients:
2 Scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein - Vanilla
3/4 Cup Graham Flour
2 TSP Baking Powder
1 TSP Cinnamon
1/4 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Pinch Salt
1/2 Cup 100% Pumpkin Puree
1/4 TSP Vanilla
1/4 Cup Sugar Free Syrup
1/8 Cup Water (this is approximate - use enough to make the mixture batter-thickness)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Fold in wet ingredients and enough water to bring the mixture to a batter consistency.
- Spray a small loaf pan lightly with a non-stick cooking spray like Pam.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degree for 18 mins until firm to the touch.
- Bread is ready when the top is firm and a soft golden brown.
Makes 3 servings
Recipe Nutrition Facts:
Protein: 18 g
Carbs: 32 g
Fiber: 6 g
Fats: 3 g