I am a Logistics Officer in the United States Air Force and have been in the military since 1997. I am passionate about wearing the uniform and serving my country. I have a Logistics Management Degree, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, and a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science and Health Promotion. I am also a Certified Personal Trainer and Women’s Fitness Specialist with the National Academy of Sports Medicine, Group Cycling Instructor, Group Fitness Instructor, and a Fitness Nutrition Specialist and I am not done yet! I have more educational pursuits in sight. I strive to continue to learn more about health and fitness and share my knowledge and experiences. Over the years, health and fitness has become my passion and I love to help others reach their health and fitness goals and to promote total well-being.
Along the way my passion grew into more and I began competing in Figure competitions in 2009:
– NPC MIDWEST CHAMPIONSHIP, Women’s Open Figure Class A, 4th Place, 2013
– NPC MIDWEST Naturals, Women’s Open Figure Class B, 1th Place, 2012
– NPC KENTUCKY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, Women’s Open Figure Class B, 2nd Place, 2012
– MUSCLE MANIA NORTHERN ITALY, Women’s Figure, 1st Place/Overall, 2011
– WORLD NATURAL BODYBUILDING FEDERATION (WNBF), Figure Pro Card, 2010
– INTERNATIONAL NATURAL BODYBULDING & FITNESS FEDERATION (INBF)
– USAG Stuttgart Bodybuilding & Fitness COMPETITION, Women’s Figure, 1st place Class A, 1st Place Overall, 2009
– BRITISH NATURAL BODYBUILDING FEDERATION (BNBF) ULTRA BODIES COMPETITION Women’s Figure, 1st Place Open Class, Best Abs Award, 2009
The most important aspect of my life, however, is my family. My husband Zack and I have been married since 2003 and we have two amazing daughters. I know that we are shaping their lives and I want to give them the best start at a long, healthy, and rewarding life. Their physical, mental, and emotional well-being is my number one priority. I work hard knowing they are watching me and that my actions will help determine the kind of people they will be. I work full time, am a full-time mom, and life gets hectic, but none of that can deter me from perusing a life full of health, love, and happiness!
I have worked with Women’s Fitness Expert, Julie Lohre, for all of my competition prep. When I lived in Europe, I was not able to work with her face-to-face, but Julie set up all my training programs in an easy to follow format. I saw a tremendous transformation when comparing pictures to my first show and I owe it all to Julie for her fitness and diet guidance, as well as her overall support and encouragement. She is so inspiring! Also, Julie is the one who introduced me to the Beverly International products, so thank you, Julie!
There are so many wonderful things to say about Julie! Her exercise programs and nutritional guidance are always perfectly combined to produce the results I am looking for and whenever I have a question or concern, she responds to me so quickly with the answers that I need. In addition, Julie knows just what to say to motivate me when I feel stuck, and that is quite a feat being thousands of miles away!